Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finnley at 5 months



Finnley is a very happy baby. She rocks whenever she hears music or is happy to see you. 

She will grab anything that she can get her hands on. 

She loves to wake up to mom and dad singing to her. When she wakes up she always has a smile on her face and tries to hide her excitement by putting the blanket up to her face. When she wakes up from naps she kicks her legs for joy when someone has come in the room. 

She has started to give Bear (our cat) pets and grabs. Bear seems to really like it and will purr when ever she touches him. 

She has two little teeth and she will bit anything. She reminds me of a little hamster. 



She has fuzzy hair. I have had several people ask if I cut her hair because it looks like the perfect buzz cut. 

She has started to recognize her mom and dad. Sometimes when people she doesn't know say hello to her she will get a sad face and look at me like I don't know them what should I do. 
Finnley loves her cousins and her cousins love her. Brody gives her rocks when he sees her and Foster loves to touch her and make her smile. 

Aunt Jami and Finnley

Finnley is a drive by hand holder. If she can hold your hand she will and she will put that finger in her mouth. But you need to be careful because she know to bit. 

She loves to laugh and giggle. She is very ticklish on her legs and ribs. She thinks her mom is pretty fun as well (At least someone realizes that I am funny). 



She is practicing sitting up and turning over. Once you give her help with the thighs she can turn over quiet easily. She can sit up on her own but sometimes she gets distracted and wants to ear her feet or forgets what she is doing and falls sideways. 


I love being at home with her because I can teach her about all of my loves. She is a great listener. Being home has been the best decision. I have a best friend for life and I can watch her grow by the day.  I love to wake up to her coos and laughter in the next room.


Finnley loves:
Bathes
Her hands and feet
Mom and Dad
Walks
Being outside
Her giraffe, bear that plays music and ball 
Pretty much anything she can bite
Dancing
Music


Finnley this month went to:
Tulip festival
Wyoming (Jackson and Star Valley)

Mom and Finnley at the Tulip Festival



3 comments:

The Rogers said...

She is beautiful!! Just like her mommy :)

sinika said...

Fun to see how much she has grown! Love you little Finnley!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

We sure love Finn!! She makes us happy.