Finnley is a wonderful baby! I can't say enough good things about her. She loves to giggle, laugh and have lots of fun. She took her first flight this March. She did really well. She slept and ate and coed and giggled. Right when a gentlemen turned to tell me she was an angel, Finnley barfed all over her and I. I then felt her going number 2 in her pants. I thought oh no and then I felt her back and she had a blow out. As I was changing her in the airport restroom and she is buck naked. A lady turns to me and says it happened to you too. While we were in California she met many friends. She went shopping in the sun. She went to the beach and saw the elephant seals. She wasn't so happy about the wind at the beach. She then went to a dog rescue and was loved by many of the dogs. Nor Cal was a fun adventure and I am glad that her and I have many more.
I never knew that I could love someone so much and learn so much from one little person. I learned a lot from her brother Paul as well. He taught me to never sweat the small stuff and to change my eternal perspective on life. Finnley taught me that it is okay to laugh, and be happy all the time. She has also taught me to not be so stressed. I have always wanted to raise a little one and I know that at times she will be teaching me more then I can teach her. There are days that I just look at her and I am so overwhelmed with joy that I can't quiet express my happiness.
So far Finnley:
Grabs things and hangs on to them.
Has a two teeth.
Gets so excited that her arms and legs go out of control.
Recognizes her mom and dad.
Always has a smile on her face when she wakes up and during the day. .
Is very curious and wants to watch everything.
Can almost sit up on her own.
Stands with help.
Follows us around a room.
Does a pretty good job during tummy time.
We found this Irish Bar and Restaurant in California with Finn's name.
Finnley and I go on walks almost everyday. She loves walks. It seems as if she takes all of the sounds and smells in.
Finnley loves her Papa! I believe she has Eric wrapped around her finger.





No comments:
Post a Comment