Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Finnley is a half a year old!!!



Finnley has become such an amazing little person. I love that her little personality is coming out. She loves music. She will sing along and dance to any type of music. So far her favorite music is Saturday Night Fever. Although, she loves to sing and dance when her Dad plays the guitar. She loves to play the piano.  She will go crazy with the piano and then she will slowly press the keys and listen to them play. I see a little girl that will love music as much as her Dad.



Nice morning hair Eric
She is my best buddy. She has become a bit of Mamas girl. Not that I don't mind. We are with each other all the time. She will laugh at me even if I wasn't funny. She will always give me big smiles. If she doesn't see me she will whimper just a little bit and then as soon as she sees me she smiles. Although, if Finnley likes you she will go to you.

Enjoying the chairlift swing with mom. 


This month Eric's step father passed away. At the funeral, Eric's Uncle Wayne and Aunt Macia Wetzel came, (Eric's dad (Paul), sister). As soon as Finnley saw Wayne she wanted to go to him. So I passed her over and she grabbed his face on both sides and started to talk with him like he was her long lost friend. I told him that maybe they knew each other before this life or maybe he looked like my Dad. It is amazing how spiritual these little children can be.


Finnley is very ticklish on her legs and ribs. Before she goes to bed I always give her a little tickle and she has the greatest laugh.She loves bath time and starts to kick and splash as soon as she sees the water.



While we were in Wyoming Finnley loved all of the animals. She had several drive my lickings from Berny. She rode a horse for the first time and seemed to like it. She went on a 4-wheeler and didn't seem to mind the wind blowing in her face.
Riding the four wheeler with Jami and Brody. 
Riding Beauty


Finnley is 20 plus pounds and seems to be growing longer by the minute. She has a really long body. Eric seems to think she has an extra vertebrae like her mom. Funny chiropractic dad.

Dancing  and singing to the Karaoke machine. 

She has very blue eyes. They went from dark blue to a light blue. She is as mellow as can be. She wakes up happy and is happy through out the day. She has only eaten a few solids. She doesn't seem to interested in eating real food. She just loves her mothers milk. She has lots of fuzz on her head. It is starting to turn a little blond at the tips but I can see her having brown hair. She always has this Mona Lisa smile. I love it because it makes me think that she is really curious.



Finnley has a thrill for life. She is very curious and takes everything in. I love being around her because it makes me act like a kid again. Her and I go on tons of walks. She loves to water the garden with me. I put her in a stroller and she sits and watches me enjoy my bliss while she talks to me. She went hiking and seemed to take in all of the sounds and smells. She makes me so happy. I can't go a day without thanking my Heavenly Father for this awesome spirit in our home.

Enjoying Mummo's garden
This month she can:
Sit Up!!!
Grab anything in site
Recognizes her name
Sing
Rock back and forth when she is happy or likes the music. 
Sucks her thumb
Sticks out her tongue
Talks a lot



Finnley has been to:
The Zoo
Fairview, Wyoming
A Funeral
Graduation for AOHT
Bells Canyon hiking in the backpack
A camp fire

Hiking at Bells Canyon

2 comments:

Darrell said...

Very cute. She now looks like she's over the hopelessness at Eric being her father.

sinika said...

I can't believe Finnley is 6 months!!! It goes way too fast. I can tell that little Finnley is such a special little person. Just so mellow and watching everyone and everything, taking it all in. A happy little ray of sunshine. :)