So this summer I have camps coming out of my you know what. I was in charge of 3 summer Bay camps at work and I was the 4th year leader for girls camp. I had to put together a 4th year backpacking trip plus all of the other stuff that goes into camp. So if my blog has been boring it is because my brain is fried with camps. I am now getting ready for the 10k on the Bay race. I have been preparing for this race for 8 months and now it is almost here. I took a few pictures at girls camp, enjoy!

These were a few of my girls that trekked with me in the front. The rest of the girls are about a half a mile back. These girls kicked butt. They would have gone faster but I slowed them down.

This is Sword Lake. We backpacked into here and stayed for about two days. It was so peaceful and beautiful. I enjoyed every minute up there.

This is why I love to go backpacking because when you get to the top, this is your view. This is me in my element.

This is my partner in crime Shelly. She was such a fun lady to work with. We laughed everyday. My favorite story is that we shared a full sized mattress. One night I woke up in the middle of the night and I was spooning her. I guess I missed Eric.
7 comments:
Tagen, your my hero.
Now when the miracle happens that you get pregnant,(it will someday, keep the faith) dont forget Jami and I and you are doing the 11 miles down the Jackson Hole Mtn, you are not all human you are part BillyGoat! Im sure I will need cpr and Jami will just sit back and watch your 7mth ol' belly clammer down the mountain. Im sure our bet will back fire since you are in such good shape. I still cant believe your little sister did it when she was pg with Bridge. Tagen, I love you and your determination. Thanks for being my hero!!!
Holy cow! That is awesome... it's so beautiful!!! You would be such a fun leader to have at camp.. lucky girls! I love that you were spooning her... lol
Tago I would love you to be my camp leader... just as much as I loved your mom! What a beautiful hike and place to camp! You are too cute, I laughed so hard that you spooned your friend!
Hey Tagen we missed you this weekend but i found out your a blogger! ya! im excited to be in the loop with you and your hubby- stay in touch!
That sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work! I love the picture of Sword Lake, it is gorgeous!
Tag, you really are amazing! I'm sure those girls just loved you as there leader. You are so much fun, and yes you are part billy goat, you are a crazy hiker! I can't wait to see you guys sooo soon! Bridger is obessed with the choo choo blanket you made Foster. It's now Bridger's blanket that he has to sleep with and bring everywhere!
hey tagie!!!! i miss you guys so much and cant wait for you guys to be close again so i can see you for sunday night dinners with jami, mike and the clan. We miss and love you tonz!!!!
Post a Comment