Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Half Moon Bay

Eric had school off for Labor Day and he asked me where I wanted to go. I told him I could only think of one place that I enjoy being all the time in California and that is Half Moon Bay. I love the stores, the food and the beach. Half Moon Bay has that small town feel and whenever I miss home(Wyoming) I go to the closest place which is HMB. So Eric and I packed a lunch and hopped on his motorcycle and went to town.



Which one do you think looks like Harry Potter? Nerd Patrol!


We found this beach that is so darn cool. It has seals and tide pooling, my two favorite things at a beach. Isn't he cute?



Two beach bums enjoying the sun. We only have a few more months to enjoy the ocean.

11 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Love the seal pic!

paige said...

looks like you guys had a blast! i would love to be able to hit the beach every day im a little jealous!

anotherscrappinfool said...

Love the glasses Tag! I need your email address to invite you to my blog! Email me at camischow@earthlink.net! ~Cami

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

I love Half Moon bay too. You guys are so fun! We can't wait until you move back, Yahh!

sinika said...

Yeah for Half Moon Bay! I hope you're going for the pumpkin festival... see you in a few days!

The Walkers said...

Where can I get me a pair of those glasses? sweet. We missed you guys at the Parker reunion. Hope all is well in Cali!

Millertime said...

Oh how I miss the beach! I loved going to Half Moon Bay. It was always fun to just walk the beach and wiggle my toes in the sand. I hope you both are doing well. Its crazy that you will be moving soon. Tell Eric Congrats on graduating soon.

Ambler Fam said...

You guys look like you are always having so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really fun day! I love the glasses pictures with you and Eric!! Hope you're doing good!

lindsey v said...

I never am one to dress up in costumes (I wish I did more) but whenever I see the Harry Potter costumes I feel like going crazy and going all out with one of them! Scarf, wand, and all!

lindsey v said...

So, I just realized that those weren't really Harry Potter glasses. So now whose the nerd, hmmm?
Me.
Anyway, now you know a little precious nugget about me.