Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today we have been married for 5 years! I am so lucky that I married such a wonderful man. I love Eric with all my heart and I am so glad we are married for eternity.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversay! You look beautiful in that picture!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary. You two are so cute..I love you guys!

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love that picture! you are beautiful! I hope all is well in California! We miss you guys!

The Rogers said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I love your wedding pic, you look so pretty :)

Jody said...

congratulations. It only gets better

lindsey v said...

You guys are the cutest couple EVER! We love you two! Happy Anniversary!

sinika said...

Yep- sounds about right since Elliott is almost 5 and I was ready to pop at your wedding!! ;) So glad you guys got together! We love both of you so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy FIVE Years!! That is awesome! I LOVE that picture, you are gorgeous!! Call me if you come into town to visit Foster!! Is your mom ok???

DribbleBoy said...

Look at you.. Your so pretty Tagen!
Happy anniversary!