This weekend my mom and dad came out to California for some warm weather. They were in for a big surprise when they came to cold Bay Area weather. It is so nice that my mom works for the airlines because I get to hang out with my parents. Every time my parents come we have a blast.
We decided to go to Carmel and take the 17 mile scenic drive down Pebble Beach.
We put the "special" in special ed.
Eric really wanted to sneak on the golf course and take this picture but I was a afraid that we would get into trouble. As my mom would say "every party needs pooper".
Because I am a nature nut I was super excited to see all of these birds and the sea lions on this rock.
I love being with Eric. We have so much fun together.
This is the famous Lone Cypress tree.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Pebble Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I wish we could've been there.. I love your "Special" picture!:)
So pretty and fun! You guys go to the best places!
Yea! You're back! I missed your updates! Looks like such a fun trip! You look great! I love that your long hair is back... so pretty! When are you guys coming to UT next?
Can I switch lives with you guys for a while? You do the funnest things. Tagen, your parents look like so much fun to hang out with.
I tagged you Tagen! Check my blog for details!
Tagen, I always love my monthly visits to Cali, when I need to get out of the cold and visit the Farmers market. Im going to miss it when you guys move back to Utah in Dec, but LOVE it when I can see you even more. Thanks for the great weekend, dad and I love you and Eric so much and are so proud of you!
Post a Comment