Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tag your it


Boo looks mad in this picture. But we were snuggling in the blankets.

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is....
I am only suppose to do 3 but I added a little more information.

JOYS :
1-Gardening- I love to go out in my garden every morning and see what has blossomed.
2-Eric- When ever I need a friend to talk to he is always the first one I call. Eric is so Christ like, he will drop anything just to help someone in need. He always does things around the house without asking. He is great with kids. He is my best bud forever.
3-Animals- I would love to have a zoo at my house. No matter how ugly the animal is I will find something cute about it.
4-Family- I love my family!

FEARS:
1-Spiders-I know I am nature lover but I do not like spiders living in my house. They can be in my garden but not next to my bed crawling around me.
2-Scary things in the basement
3- Not being a good parent (when I have kids).

GOALS:
1- I would like to be an awesome mom and wife.
2-African Safari- I want to ride in a land rover, find lots of animals, wear tan cloths and take lots of pictures. This is my dream vacation.
3-Write in my journal more often.
4- Read my scriptures more.

OBSESSIONS:
1-Gear- I love outdoor equipment. If I had the money I would buy every outdoor gadget out there. I believe right now I own 3 sleep bags, 4 tents, 2 bikes and much more. One for all season and reason.
2-Red Vines- Yummy! I love snitchees (treats), as my family would say.
3- CSI- This is my favorite show. I will stay up until 10:00(way past my bed time) just to watch it. I love all the CSI's- NCSI, CSI New York, CSI Vegas, and CSI Miami. NCSI is my new obsession. I like a little mystery in my life.
4-Kniting- I love that I can have a ball of yarn and make something amazing out of it.

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1- Happy food dance- When I like what I am eating I will do a little dance in the kitchen. I have come up with some pretty good dance moves.
2-Saliva stones- They are like kidney stones but in my saliva gland. They get big and infected and are about the size of a golf ball on the side of my neck. Pretty cool, huh. Next time you see me you can touch them if you want.
3- I raised chickens when I was little. I named them all Sara. I taught them how to roll on their belly and I would scratch it.
4- My nick name is Beaver. Family joke, not explaining this one.

People I'm tagging: Jami, Mom (MaryJo), Marilee and anyone else who would like to do this tag.

10 comments:

sinika said...

Fun Tagen! I loved seeing your post. I would pay to see your dinner dances....especially if they look anything like your "special" pose! :)

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

lol.. that was fun! You forgot to menton your famous snitchees!

The Rogers said...

That was so fun. I love the chicken thing and Im right there with you about Red-vines mmmmmm :)

K said...

I found your blog from Marilee's--I hope that's ok:) How are you!! It looks like you and your honey have been all over the place; what wonderful memories your making! I looks like you had fun!

Katy said...

So fun! I am glad you have a blog, it is a fun way to keep in touch. Hope we see you sometime soon. Your blog is great, it looks like you guys have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Tago! This was a fun post. I love that picture of you and Boo! It's so cute!!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

wow! I can't believe I came across your blog, as well as Jami's and your parents. It has been SO long since I have seen you guys! You all look so good and livin the life! how are ya?

Amy said...

Hey Tagen! This is Amy Veigel. I found your blog off of Capsons blog! I cannot believe all the stuff you have done! It looks like you have such a great husband, job, and life! I hope you don't mind me snooping, but it is fun to see what you have been up to. I hope you don't care if I continue to watch your blog!
By the way, you look so cute in all your pictures!

Kathryn said...

I totally feel you, Tagen! I am so arachiphobic, it's ridiculous! Sometimes Jon thinks I married him just so he could squish the spiders for me. I've always hated basements too, probably because my parent's basement was always cold, dark, and scary!

Jill said...

Fun tag Tagen! I have never heard of saliva stones. That is very interesting! Your cat is very cute!