Monday, September 16, 2013

9 months



I have waited a long time for this little kiddo and now that she is in our life and can't imagine it without her. Eric and I were talking today about how lucky we are to have the most amazing kids. I know that we were chosen to help raise them and I feel privileged to teach them all that I know. I am so happy to have two perfect angels. The Lord knew that I could handle both of them and I am so thankful that he put trust in me to raise Finnley now and Paul later.



Finnley is just a light when she enters the room. If she sees a new person she will always talk to them and most of the time she has a smile on her face. She really loves music and dancing. She has started to love reading books. While you are reading she will hum and turn the pages for you.



She is really liking her swim class. She is falling in the water and is kicking really well.Her teacher says she is a natural swimmer and is always giving us challenges to try in the water. Finnley is pretty brave and is up for an adventure. Which is perfect for Eric and I because we are always up for a grand adventure.


Finnley has two new teeth on top, for a total of four. She has an awesome mo hawk and is losing her baby fat now that she is moving around a lot more. She loves to stand and hold onto anything, your hand, couch, chair.



If Finnley has her eye on something she will find a way to get to it. Either by sliding her butt or rolling around. She will pretty much eat anything that is giving to her. Her favorite is quinoa, pears, Cheerios and books.



This month we went to Yellowstone Lake. It was a pretty long drive but Finnley did really well. The lake was beautiful and it was nice being up there with family. We slept in a tent and it was a little cold, so the next night we slept in the boat. We slept a lot warmer that night. As a family we enjoyed the serenity and beauty of the lake. We went hiking, swimming, catching frogs, fishing and camp fires.While we were up there we decided to check out Old Faithful. She is still faithful. Eric and I went into Jackson and celebrated our 10 year anniversary.





My Mom was in Aspen on business and invited us to come. So Finnley and I flew to Aspen, Co. It is a really pretty place. The hotel was right next to Snowmass ski resort. It was fun swimming in the pool and looking at the beautiful mountains.


We also took a trip up to Park City and went bowling. They were the nicest bowling allies I have ever been too. They had leather seats and nice stuff. We then enjoyed the outlets and shopping.


This month she went to:
Yellowstone
Aspen
Liberty Park
Seven Peaks
Park City





No comments: