Finnley is 8 months old! I can't believe how quick she is growing. She has learned how to move around without crawling. She just moves around in a circle. She loves to stand and hold onto anything. She hasn't started crawling yet but I think she is really observant and just wants to take everything in. The thing that is great about Finnley is that she has no limitations. She is willing to try anything. If it means going on an adventure or trying new foods.
She is currently in a swim and music class. I think she likes the social part of the classes more then the actual class. As soon as she sees all of the other kids she starts talking to the other students.
| Dimple Dell Parent Tot swim class |
She is very talkative and shouts at the grocery store, church, anywhere someone will listen to her. I can't go a day without someone telling me how cute she is. Her blue blue eyes will melt anyone. She has learned how to protest when ever I take something away that she really wanted. She can now say "Dada" "mama". She has learned how to wave good bye. She has learned to stand really well and stand on her own holding onto something.
She gets really excited when her dad comes from home from work. Her music teacher says she will be a little dancer when she grows up. Finnley loves to dance if she hears music. She can do some pretty sweet dance moves and she has quiet the set of lungs on her.
She is a happy little camper. She went on her first camping trip to Jackson Lake. She seemed to love the sights and the company. She slept all the way through the night even though her hands were freezing. She really seemed to like the water but not so much wearing the life-jacket.
| Fat guy in a little coat |
Her hair is growing really long. Right now the only hair style I can give her is the Mohawk. She will pretty much eat anything you give her. She loves to eat books, peaches , Mum mum (rice crackers), baby food and anything from the garden.
Finnley seems to really love being outside. She is calm and content when we go on walks around the block or hikes in the mountains. She loves bear our cat, and the chickens or gather she loves to grab and pull them. She loves to talk to them and gets really excited anytime she sees them.
| Bear is in this picture, I promise. I'm blending. |
I am so lucky the I was blessed to teach this little girl everything possible. She is my little buddy and I am so glad that I have such a wonderful friend. Who doesn't love being around someone who loves me no matter what, always has a smile on her face, she is up for any adventure, she eats anything, loves to dance and sing, and will always give me snuggles.
Finnley has been to:
Boulder and Denver Colorado
Estes Park
Jackson Lake
Teton National Park
In July, Finnley went to Colorado. We found many amazing places for kids. We went to Rocky Mountain National Park and enjoyed the sites of that beautiful place. We went to the Denver zoo, children museum and butterfly pavilion. The children museum was one of the best I have ever been too. It had something for every age of child. The butterfly pavilion was neat because Finnley is starting to notice things on a smaller scale and she was watching them fly all around her.
| Painting at the children museum |
| Enjoying the Butterflies |
| Rocky Mountain National Park |
| We let Finnley pick a hand puppet and she decided on this awesome mouse. |





1 comment:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. I don't know how it's possible! Can't wait til her and Franky can run around and play together. :)
Post a Comment