Finnley is blast to have around. She loves to chat with her mom (I don't know where she got that from), just mainly goo's and gaa's. Although she did start laughing and it is the sweetest thing ever. She thinks I am the funniest person around. Although she loves her dad. She has grown so much. She is currently wearing 6 month clothing comfortable. Finnley is a very melo kiddo and she hardly creates a fuss.
This month she went swimming and a few walks around the block (when it was warm enough). She seemed to really like swimming, so I think when she turns 6 months we are going to put her in swim lessons.She had her first Valentines Day. Her and I made a Valentine for Papa. I painted her feet and put them on a piece of paper in the shape of a heart. It turned out really cute. I have noticed that there are things that I would never do before I had children. But now that I have a child, I am doing things and touching things that I would have never in a million years thought I would be doing. For example: One day we decided to take a quick walk around the block to drop off something at the neighbors house. While we were walking I stopped to talk with a neighbor. While I was chatting with him, Finnley was getting fussy so I pulled her out. I felt her back and she has poo all up her back and in the car seat. So I asked my neighbor if I could go into his house and change her. While I am walking up the side walk about ready to go into his house. Finnley projectile vomits on me and her. So now she is covered in vomit and poo front to back. I walk into the neighbors house and I got weird looks from the rest of the family. Luckily, I brought the diaper bag and a change of clothes and so she was striped down, in front of this neighbors family who don't know me very well. As I finally get to the friends house an hour later. I looked a little frazzled and Finnley is in my arms still crying because by the time we get there it is freezing. I am sure we were quiet the sight.
Finnley's first Swim!
She is all wrapped up ready to go outside.
-Smile every morning when she wakes up. Big smiles!
-Laugh and giggle
-Sleep through the night
-She takes one long nap and and bunch of cat naps in between.
-She tries to sit up on her own (Still working on this one).
-With help she likes to stand
-Grab anything she can get her hands on and bit things.
-Her hair is growing and her eyes are a beautiful blue.
-Lift her head up during tummy time (which she hates)
-She loves to kick her legs during play time and bath time.
-Give Mom open mouth kisses.
-Snuggle
-She loves her thumbs and hands to eat
-She has a tooth almost ready to pop out
-She loves music and to sing with the song
-She loves to watch Mama cook
-Lift her head while sitting back
Cute little Finn!
Finnley and her Mama!
This is what we wake up to every morning! She loves to smile and be happy!
Do I have a bit of a bald spot on my head? Not so much right here but right here.
Gotta love the baby bum!
This girl makes me smile!





2 comments:
She is so cute! I love her pics!
Tagen, you make me laugh. I may be one of the only people who got your Chris Farley reference, and I am not sure whether r not I should be proud of that.
Finnely is an absolutely adorable babe. (And since you know me, you know I don't just say that. Ever.) She looks a lot like Paul in the picture of her on the pillow. I'm so glad you got such a nice baby. (Just slightly jealous. :) If I could get my hands on her, I'd be kissin' those cheekies!
Post a Comment