Saturday, December 29, 2012

One Month Old

 Finnley is one month old now. She can hold her head up now, until she gets tired. She loves to smile! Finnley can sleep through most the night she sleeps any where from 5 to 6 hours. She wakes up so happy.  She sounds like a billy goat and pony at times when she is trying to tell us how happy she is. I love her little sounds including her "coos" a  nd "cahs."  Eric and I are in love. When we had Paul we new what it was like to love a child. Having Finnley has just reminded us of that same love we have for Paul. Now I know what it is like to love like my Heavenly Father.






Finnley loves to read books with her mom before bed.

6 comments:

Heather said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Hopefully there will be a time when we can meet her! Thank you for sharing!

Dr Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda said...

SO happy for you guys! She is adorable. Do you guys think she looks just like you, Tag? I'm so glad she's a happy baby - they are THE bestest. Keep this blog rollin' Mama! We want lotsa updates on Miss Finnley!
(Sorry about the deleted comment - I was logged in under Joe.)

The Rogers said...

I am so happy for you and Eric, you are two of the best people I know and just love you to bits. She is so beautiful :) give her lots of love for me :)

sinika said...

I can't believe she is already a month old!! She is a cutie pie and I'm so glad she's good for you guys!!

Melissa Savage said...

Congratulations again you guys! I can't believe she's a month already! So happy for all of you, she's beautiful!