Yes, we realize we haven't posted anything for a whole year. A lot has happened in that year so here is a quick recap on our adventures. I went deep sea fishing in Puget Sound. Caught lots of fish. We went to Finland. Enjoyed spending time with our awesome family there. I got to play a lot in the woods as a manager at Mill Hollow, a summer camp in the Uinta Mountain Range for Granite School District. We slept with bears at Jackson Lake. We enjoyed visiting friends in Vancouver, WA. Eric and I went on a Chiropractic mission trip to Nicaragua that was sooo fun! I started a masters program and quit the next semester (Not the program I wanted). I went to Spain for a training to take my students to Europe. I am sure there are other things we have done I just can't think of them right now. So after we sold and donated most all of our baby stuff, went on a few cleanses, started training for a half marathon, and started focusing on other things in my life, I found out that I am pregnant and due mid November. We are so excited!!!





20 comments:
Congratulations Tagen! Sooo very happy for you and your wonderful news!
Tagen that is awesome! So excited for you guys!
I have chills all over! I am thrilled and so excited! Please keep us posted! Love ya!
Hip Hip Horray!! Everytime I think about you being pregnant I cry. We love you guys, and you both amaze me. Love, your sis
Sorry I was logged into my sister in laws Account. This is actually Jami yo sista!
SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!! What fantastic news!
Tagen Im so happy for you and Eric. O my Im crying Im so happy for you!! Love and miss you bunches. :)
WOW! Congrats you guys!! How exciting. I can't stand it. November can't come quick enough! :)
Congratulations Eric and Tagen! That's wonderful!
Yay!! Congratulations!! We're sooo happy for you!
Wahoooo!!!! We're super excited for you guys!!! Congratulations! Keep us posted!
Your news made my day!! I miss you guys so much, and can't wait to meet the new addition when he/she comes!!
So So excited for you guys. Congrats. Keep us posted on how you are doing. So happy right now!!
I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!! I can't wait to hear more. We love you so much!
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!!! Love you lots! hope you are feeling ok!!
You guys are amazing adventurers and the little one coming is lucky to be in such an amazing family. :)
So excited for you both, can't wait to meet Baby!! xoxoxo
Yah!! So excited for you guys!! Sounds like you have had a great year. Wish I saw you more. Love ya!
How wonderful! I don't know you and husband personally but I found your blog through a friend of mine a while back when you were expecting your son. I also live in Utah.
I am so happy for you and your husband! What a wonderful blessing :)
Yay!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment