Eric and I went to Wyoming over winter break. We tried to make it to Washington to visit our friends but we got sick :( However, we played with our family and went skiing and boarding. I decided that the reason that I love being outside and skiing is because it makes me happy and when I am happy I am closer to God. I have always known this but everyone has a place that makes them happy. My place just happens to be on a ski hill. So I decided that I need to be outside more, to be in my bliss.
Here are a few photos of Eric and I in our happy place.
Eric showing off his smooth moves.
Tagen showing off her smooth moves.
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I love the Mountains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love it! You guys are Mr. and Mrs. Outdoors and I want to be just like you!
P.S. Sorry you got sick- so did we... :(
I enjoy being outside too - although I prefer warmer temps. ;) When I think of snowboarding I think of trying to wipe my runny nose with huge gloves on....but I'm super glad you guys had fun. Not so super glad that you couldn't make it to see us. Joey had the Mexican Dominoes out for when you came. He remembers playing on Thornally. We told him you'd be here in the summer to play! Can't wait!
Hope you guys feel better soon. Perhaps you need to be adjusted?
:)
You guys live theeeeee coolest life! I love looking at your blog to see what kind of adventure you and your hubby are up to next!! xoxo
Aaaaaaand you hit a YEAR without posting. LAME-O. Let us see your gorgeous faces!
Post a Comment