Eric and I are big University of Utah fans (It is the place we fell in love). This weekend our friend Zach(BYU fan) had extra tickets and asked us if we wanted to go to the Utah vs. BYU game. This is the biggest game of the year so both of us were really excited. It was a pretty sweet gig. There was a tail gate party with great food and there was transportation provided. Both teams played a pretty good game. I am so excited that Utah won. Go Utes!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Go Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Awesome you guys got to go! I know the energy there was crazy on both sides! It was tense here! Love the picture! PS BOO utah:)
Yeah, yeah, go Utes. I was really hoping for some pictures of the ugly sweater party. (But that's a swell one too.) So.....do you have any? I wish we could have come. :)
Happy Birthday Eric! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment