Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's happenin' now

Anybody know this song?

Eric
-Working a ton but his office is doing really well. He is helping a lot of people and loving it.
-Getting ready for Ladies Night of Indulgence March 26th 5-9PM (Free if you register the day before)www.ladiesnightofindulgence.com

Tagen
-Working at Taylorsville High School
-Working at the Adult Night school
-Young Woman's President
-Volunteering at the NICU for the parent support group. (The hospital that Paul was at)
-Going to school to get my reading endorsement -Applying for graduate school
-Fixing the house
-Hanging out with my awesome cats
-Hanging out with my awesome husband (He wondered why I put the cats first)
-Going to Wyoming (When I'm not doing the other things on the top of this list)
-Getting ready for gardening season. I am so excited. I can barely contain myself!



We took Jami's boys for the day and had a blast. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium.

Bridger in his awesome outfit. This is the only thing he would wear when he left his house. Even though Jami has really nice clothes for him.

Foster striking a pose in our front window.
Anyone else's cat like to blog? "0000000000000000000000000000" This is Bear's message to you all as he sat on our keyboard.

Moo likes the tub without the water. He is so hot right now.

Eric's board, Tagen's skis and Dad's skis.

Enjoying a day on the slopes with my Pops and Eric.



This is funny to find this wisdom way up on a mountain peak. But we thought it was good advice for everybody. :)

These goats were so close we could smell them.

What they do in Wyoming for fun. Need I say more?


Insert own comment here^

Our cute little house. I love it. More pictures to come. No peeking at the inside of the house until it is finished.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

I don't know how you do it all! You are amazing! I think I saw a glimpse of your hardwood floor in one of the pics. Looks nice! Your house is so charming!

Manda said...

You guys make me laugh. I love how you had to add the fact that Jami has nice clothes for Bridger....haha.

Glad to hear that you are so busy Eric! Yay!
Tagen, you are one busy gal. Take some time off and come see me. (; It's your turn, you know.
'Sides, it looks like it's WAAAY warmer here... (;

Jill said...

You guys sound really busy! Love your house. I bet it has tons of character! I can't wait to see the inside.

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

i love the weiner ice sculptures.. They always make me laugh! You both are amazing. I'm always in awe with how much you have going on in your lives. I love your cute house. I'm excited to see it soon.
Thanks again for taking the boys.. I don't think you realize how much that meant to Mike and I, and the boys loved it!
Love ya, and I'm excited to see ya tomorrow for Tag's B-day!

Anonymous said...

Tago looks like you are super busy and having fun! That is awesome!! Love your house... can't wait to see it finished! Miss you- hope life is good :)

sinika said...

I love the horse talking pic- so classic! I feel worn out just from reading about all your busyness! Busy is good.... And I can't wait to see your house too!

lindsey v said...

That ski picture is so cool! It makes me a little dizzy though; like I am about to fall and I'm not sure where the ground is.

Heather said...

So good to see what you guys are up to! Glad to hear Eric is doing well and busy! Chad's office is also doing a Ladies Night of Indulgence!
I love your house! What a great first house! The Wyoming pics are beautiful, including the frozen fountains! Ha, Ha!
If you're ever in the Vegas area, give a buzz!