I wrote these in December but I thought if I write them on my blog then I will have to do them. Some of them I am already working on but others I am still trying to figure out how I can do them.
Be Healthier
Do what I love: hike, bike, teach, ski and travel
Travel to California (visit with friends and put my feet in the ocean)
Travel to New York, Vermont, Maine, Conn. and all of the New England States
Travel to Europe (Twice)
Have a BIG garden
Learn how to can fruit and vegetables
Make a patch quilt
Prepare for Travel and Tourism class next year
Apply for my Masters Degree
Find a way to serve others everyday
Spend more time with my family
Sunday, February 21, 2010
New Year's Resolutions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It was so nice seeing you last week, Tagen! Speaking of Europe... we're considering going to Italy in either may or june. Wanna come with?? :)
How about adding "Put up drapes in new house" Or "start doing more entertaining things in the front room for neighbors benefit" Great new furniture by the way...
That's an impressive list. I'm so happy for you getting a new home and for the chiro office!
Post a Comment