This is way late. But I am posting it any way to feel productive. There are more pictures to come.
Wyoming
Our friends the Perin's came from California to come and visit us in Utah and then we drove to Wyoming. It was so nice to see our good friends from Thornally again. We also took our nephew Bridger up with us to Wyoming. We had a blast.My Dad the Mountain Man. I think the Buffalo jacket looks great on him.
Bridger and Reagenne friends for life.
The slide from H-E double hockey sticks. I kind of got scared on it. I had to change my pants after.
Wyoming received a lot of rain this summer as well as Utah. So I was lucky enough to witness the miracles of nature.
The great view at the top of Teton Village.My Dad was nice enough to take us on the Tram on his day off. It was beautiful up there and I sure had loads of fun.
You got to love the head shot.
On are way home Bridger really wanted to hold the Kitties. Here is Bridger and Bear.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
June: Wyoming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment