Eric and I went to California in June. It was so nice to see good friends. While Eric was at conferences all day, I enjoyed my favorite places in the Bay Area. I went to Half Moon Bay with my good friend Katherine. I stayed at my friend Sue's place. Ate some of Tom's BBQ. Swam in Margo's pool. I went to church. I went to the Hayward Shoreline. Spoke to good friends. I had such a great time the only pictures I took were of Eric and I go-carting with the Specific crew.
The Ladies!
I forgot my shoes. So I had to wear these hot shoes. They reminded me of something I wore when I was a kid.
Eric and I in our awesome outfits. Wearing these outfits was the best part of go-carting.
The Specific Crew and Spouses. I love that Eric works with these folks. They are great fun!
Friday, June 26, 2009
June: California
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am GLAd I got to see you, even if it was just for a few minutes. I wish you guys lived closer (or that we could afford to visit Utah)
Post a Comment