I have met a lot of great Dad's in my life but my two favorites are my dad (Steve, Big Toe, and Scuba) and Eric (Eriki and Rickit). I love these guys because:
-They will drop anything to help me out.
-They love me no matter what.
-They love to play with kids.
-They like to go exploring.
-They are good looking.
-They are fun to be with.
-They are the true meaning of what selfless service looks like.
-They make me laugh.
-They have a strong testimony.
I am so lucky to be the daughter of my dad and the wife of Eric. Thanks guys and Happy Father's Day. I love you!





3 comments:
I loved your last post about your new kittens. They are so cute! And yes, in answer to your question, Clark is sporting the fanny pack in our pictures. Too cool.
Dad and Uncle Rickit are Awesome guys. I'm so happy we have them in our lives.
I hope you guys had fun in Cali. We can't wait for the 4th!!!
Ha ha! I loved hearing Bridger say Rickit. That's so cute.
Post a Comment