Someone back in their day was clever to create and start telling stories of the Phoenix, knowing there was a hidden meaning in it. When it is time to go, it dies by bursting into flames seeming like a traumatic experience, but rather leaves in its old place new growth. Well in our family we just recently went through this with Paul passing away, as well as our cat Cowboy and our cat Boo running away.
A month ago our awesome cat Cowboy got really sick and passed away. Then Eric and I drove to Wyoming for some rest and relaxation. When we were coming back our cat Boo ran out of the car at Maverick in Evanston, WY and we could not find him anywhere. We searched all night and he was no where to be seen (try finding a black cat in the middle of the night;o). When we returned to search for Boo the next day we found a large junk yard full of cats. In the junk yard we found 8 kittens. The neighbor of the junk yard was going to take all of them to the pound. Eric and I fell in love with two little kittens and we decided to take them home. We named them Moo and Bear. Moo is the kitten that looks like a cow and bear snuggles like a little teddy bear. We love having them around and they entertain us daily.
They loved to snuggle with each other.
Cowboy was so much fun to play with and he was always willing to give you a good lick.
Boo was such a little cuddler and he loved to play.
Our new arrivals. Bear and Moo.
They are "all up in r bizness." Anybody know how to spell in Eubonics?
When we found Moo and Bear. Bear was the one that was always meowing. Now that role was passed on to Moo. She is definitely a girl, she loves to talk. 






6 comments:
They are so cute! I want to come see them. I love that they are in all of ur bizness. That's what kitties do best. :)
So cute, I love black cats!
oh my goodness! I'm so sorry about your cats, but I'm glad you could rescue some cute little kittens!
Are you guys still coming out here this summer? we might be in Utah around pioneer day. I hope we can see you both!
Did I read that right? Did Kathryn say you are coming out here? Oh please do. We will feed you if you do!
I am sorry about Boo and Cowboy. We really liked them too. (our new neighbors have two cats too...Mickey and Minnie...Asher loves them and Silas over the weekend took a liking to JD's family's cat, Yoda). Kittens are so sweet.
Poor Cowboy...poor Boo. I think you're right. Boo had to find his life-long buddy. He was lonely.
But your new little babies are adorable, and their names are very "Eric and Tag-ish"!
~Manda
TAGEN!!! Oh my gosh, I am so sorry about baby Paul. What a beautiful little boy. What better family to be born to than you and Eric. Even though I don't know Eric, I am sure he is amazing because he got you! I love your family so much. I hope you know how much I love you. I have always looked up to you and wanted to be just like you. You have always been such an amazing example to me. You and your family are in our prayers. xoxoxo Steph & Colb
Post a Comment