I wanted to give everyone an update on our pregnancy. Our Ticker that you see up in the right hand corner, says that the baby has arrived, but alas, our baby has decided to stay in and only come out when he/she is good and ready. (It feels like Ground Hogs Day doesn't it?) Tagen is still going strong and even feels good enough to go to work - even to the demise of her high school students who are looking for any reason to skip school as soon as the sub takes over. She's a champ. Wait, add another scoop to that champness because she's been getting hungrier and I think that's just great. As a chiropractor I've checked her nervous system and everything is clear, which means that the master control centers of her body are working exactly as they are supposed to be. I love having this insight. She and the baby are healthy and well, which are the only things that really matter. Believe me, the blogger side of me will make sure that our family and friends linked to this blog will have an update as soon as the baby is born. Think of yourselves as having "priority" over facebookers. Does anyone else realize that long after the fad of facebook and several other sites have come and gone (taking all of your friend's contact info with them), blogs will still be kicking as the best way to express who we are, not to mention the best way to be link-able? My sister has held out by not signing into facebook. Is it because she values her precious time? Is it because she doesn't need all of the silly high school games/apps that rip through your contacts and send them onto others BEFORE you know how they really work? I admire her understanding of what really matters, because she keeps us all updated about her family on her blog in a long-lasting journal/photo album-kind-of-way that gets archived and never goes away. That's huge, wait a minute, that's just me "hearing" myself getting huge, because I've decided to eat as much as Tagen, only she gets to drop several pounds as Poppins best said it: "...in the most delightful way." ...Why am I now thinking of "poppin' fresh dough?" ...Is it lunch time yet?
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Tagen, you are such a trooper! I can't believe you are still working, that is so awesome. Go Eric for being so supportive. : )
Haha. That was a funny post. Loved it. So random and spot on as far as how the mind really works. Jumping from one topic to another before you've even digested the remnants of the last thought. And as far as Facebook goes, I couldn't agree more!
Best wishes on the birth. I'm sending tons of positive thoughts your way. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
I can't believe Tagen is still working. I think I lasted till month 6 with Asher (summer school).
Amen on the Facebook insights....we refuse to get one. I think, from what I've seen of it that a friend showed to us, it's lame. I love the blogging because people can read it, I can read theirs, comments, etc. None of this virtual flowers and stickers and happy face junk.
Eric! Now Sini's never going to get an account! Great. She might have been almost considering it too. Plus, you love it, come on, you know you do. It can be whatever you make it to be. You don't have to do all the quizzes and tags. I've gotten in touch with people that I never would have if not for facebook. I love it. :)
Whoa Eric, a little scatterbrained there, aren't we? Hee hee. I knew that little McEntire baby was gonna take his/her time to make an appearance...called it! I feel so priveleged to be a part of your "priviledged" blog network, and can't wait to hear the news.
Tell Tag 'Good Job' for being patient! (:
Eric you are the best blogger ever! Give T a big hug for me and I cant WAIT to see your munchkin when He/She gets here :) Love and miss you guys
Thanks for the update, I've been wondering if your little angel made it here yet. It's good to hear Tagen and baby are still in good health!
Hey guys- Tagen you are amazing that you are still working! well you might as well keep that baby in another week or two and then we can be in the same boat together! so obiously no new news on our part just "tring" to enjoy this last time being this way. good luck to you both! Eric just don't eat everything in sight- thats Tagen job! keep us posted!
Post a Comment