Monday, April 13, 2009

9 Months Prego and Still Lovin' a Good Hike

On Easter Sunday I had had it. I have been really sick all week and needed to get outside. Eric and I have also waited a few years for this baby and he/she does not want to come out. So Eric and I decided to go hiking in the mountains. My sister said that a nice hike induces labor, so we thought we would put her theory to the test. At first the hike was a little tough but then after I put my mountain climbing legs back on it was fun. It was funny because when we were on the hike I heard a girl say to her friend "I am tired" and other said "If she (refering to me) can do it so can we". I take that as a compliment. When Eric and I got to the top of the saddle we found this really cool lake that I had no idea was even in Utah. I still don't even know the name of the lake but lets call it 9 months.


Well the baby is still in my belly. But I am feeling a little more consistent pressure waves (contractions) So that is good news. Maybe I will have a baby by tomorrow. Yippee!

14 comments:

Brynn said...

Tag that is AWESOME! I'm so glad you got a picture of that 9 month belly at the top of your hike!! I hope that did it for you and we see if it's a he or a she! :)

Teisha said...

That is amazing! Keep holding out that baby will come when their ready, and then there's no turning back! Hope all goes well!

sinika said...

I love it- you're such a great hiker. And I love that you are this skinny little Tagen with just a huge belly. I'm sooo excited for your baby to come- I'm dying! But I know you are more... Good luck!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Tagen! You are awesome. Can't wait to hear if you have he/she soon, they are one lucky baby to have such wonderful parents. Good luck!

Manda said...

Ah, there's that belly! It's a cute one! (: You look so adorable!

I've been checking your blog every day to see if there is any news. I know how much it bugged me when people said, "You're STILL pregnant?!" and "When is that baby coming out?!" You're probably getting alot of that now, eh? I bet it WILL be tomorrow or the next day! Yippee!

Manda said...

I showed Joe your belly picture, and he said, "Whoop! Der it is!"

(:

Kathryn said...

You are amazing, girlfriend! I wouldn't have dreamed of going hiking when I was 9 months prego. Jon would have had to carry me in a rickshaw or something!

Katy said...

You never surpirse me! You look so cute! Can't wait to hear when you have that little babe. Keep us posted.

lindsey v said...

Come out baby!!

Amy said...

I AM impressed! I love that picture of you with your belly in the mountains! Here is to having that baby come out!!!

The Rogers said...

I love it!!! You look so cute T. Hiking at 9months way to go girly im very impressed. Cant wait to see your little munchkin. Miss you :)

The Walkers said...

What a woman! I hope this baby comes soon for both of your sakes.

anotherscrappinfool said...

Awesome Tag! I stood behind my sister and pushed her up all the trails around Yellow Stone when she was about 6 or 7 months prego. You are doing great, I can't handle it when my kids are a week away and haven't came out!! I've tried jumping on the tramp and walking but I haven't tried a hike but my luck my kids come so quick I would end up having them before I made it back down=) Hope all is well and can't wait to see some cute pic's soon! Love the picture by the way!~Cami

Jill said...

Hey Tagen. I heard that you had your baby and it didn't go as planned. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?