Monday, November 24, 2008

Go Utah!

My Dad played football for Utah. So I have been a Utah fan at birth. Then when Eric and I went to school at the University of Utah and we became Ute fans for life. This weekend Utah played BYU in football. Any Utah or BYU fan knows this is a big game.
All I have to say is 48 to 24. Go Utes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I love you! GO UTES!! yay!

Amy said...

YES! Go Utes!!!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

Wow, that was weird. I watched the game with a bunch of BYU fans and every time Utah scored they would groan and I would just laugh, it was fun to be totally: whoever wins, good for them. It drove everybody crazy!

lindsey v said...

Ha ha! I've seen that before. It's funny.

Elli went over to a friends house the morning of the game and was wearing a Utah visor and the girl's big brother - he's about 9 or 10 years old - said, "We don't play with Utah fans!"

She was pretty sad about it and I had some 'splainin to do about how crazy some sports fans get. And that they don't really mean what they say sometimes.

I'm so excited to come out there soon!!