I have made some amazing friends out here in California. The last few weeks my work and church threw me a baby shower. I am so thankful for the kindness that everyone has shown me.
Ward Shower
Here are all the cute ladies in my ward that came to my shower.
I received a lot of fun gifts from the ward.Here is Jack explaining his picture he drew for me of California. Jack is in my primary class. I am going to miss those kids.
Work and Friend Shower
Here is a diaper cake that Susan made for me.
More awesome gifts from my friends at work.
Joey's picture of Eric, me and the baby.
The fabulous cake we had for dessert.
Here are some of the ladies that came to my work and friend shower. I was lucky because my mom and dad got to go to this shower.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Showered with Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So fun Tagen! I'm glad you got lots of things to help out. Only 16 weeks left, you're almost there! Very cool!
It is always amazing how nice people are! I am glad you got some nice gifts. But I was really hoping there was going to be a belly shot in there somewhere??? ;)
I was just thinking the same thing. Where's the belly pictures?
I was just thinking the same thing. Where's the belly pictures?
Ha ha! Whoops. It made me put in two word verifications and then look what happened.
Looks like you got lots of good stuff!! I can't believe how fast time flies! You better call me when you guys get to Utah! xoxo :)
*sniff
I am going to miss you so much! I'm glad you guys will be in SLC so I can drop by when I'm visiting the folks.
Holy cow! Everyone loves you there a lot! You are lucky to have such great friends there. Love the diaper cake. Super cute!
Post a Comment