Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tagged About My Man













1. What is his name? Eric Lynn McEntire
2. Who eats more? Eric. Although I can eat as much as him some times.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? We don't know. I wanted to say it but I waited for Eric to say it first.
5. Who is smarter? Eric. He is the one going to Chiropractic school, not me.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am. I have only seen Eric cry twice (when we got married and when he a talked in church about his mom). I cry watching whale shows and Extreme Home Makeover.
7. Who does the laundry? Eric. I start the first load and then he finishes.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Eric sleeps on whatever side is closest to the door.
9. Who pays the bills?Me but that will change when he is done with school. Right now I am the sugar mama.
10. Who cooks more? I do. Eric is a multi-tasker which means he burns things.
11. Who is more stubborn? Definitely me. I am like a donkey sometimes you can never get me to budge.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I say I do and Eric says he does.
13. Who has more siblings? Eric. He has a whopping 11 kids in his family. I only have two.
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do but when Eric says other wise I whip him with a wet noodle.
15. What do you like to do together? hike, bike, travel, cheek slappin' (j/k seeing if you're paying attention), watch movies, exercise and camp.
16. Who eats more sweets? Eric does. He loves chocolate and would eat it for dinner if I let him.
17. Guilty Pleasures? He loves chocolate, juice, guitar, soccer, running and chocolate.
18. How did you meet? We met at the University of Utah, outdoor recreation program. I worked there and he would always rent equipment from me. We also had an institute class together.
19. Who asked whom out first? Eric. We went to Lake Mead for 3 days. He was suppose to ask another girl but she had to work so I was the second choice and we had a blast. I guess it was meant to be for Eric and I.
20. Who kissed who first? I kissed Eric on the cheek and I waited for him to kiss me on the lips 2 weeks later.
21. Who proposed? Eric. He took me to the Point Restaurant after hours, it had a great view of the city there, he had a blanket set out with flowers and sang "So Happy Together" on his guitar and then asked me.
22. His best features and qualities? His eyes and legs. He is very giving and would drop anything for anyone.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Jami, MaryJo (Mom), Sinika and Lindsey

8 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

lol.. lol... I'm still laughing about the cheek slapping! Tagen your stinkin hilarious! Eric is Awesome I'm so happy he is my brother in law..

The Rogers said...

Super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I totally thought that I commented on this!! Cute tag! Jeff and Eric have the same middle name! :) It was good to see you at the reunion! I wish we could have talked longer.. I felt like I had to be running around the whole time making sure we were good with everything... I should have relaxed a little bit!!! :) I miss ya! Can't wait for you to move here!

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

You're funny! I don't think we've ever met, so you have to come to the reunion!! It will be fun to see everybody again, I think.

Parker Family said...

We love Eric so much, Tagen you two equal each other totally. I will never forget the one and only time I heard Eric swear and it was only the damn word, we were lost in Solvakia and were trying to find the hotel for $6.00 a night, what a winner, but Eric you did such a great job translating in Prague and Solvokia and throughout Europe. I also love your silly face, makes me laugh so hard. When people ask about you I say, "Well he is alot like Jesus, minus the beard and he eats a lot of chocolate" Love ya mom and dad

Jill said...

Hey Tagen! I don't suppose you will be back home for a visit in Sept? Kelli and I were talking at the reunion about having a cheerleading reunion. What do you think?

lindsey v said...

That was so fun. I can't do things like that. Brian is a party pooper. He got upset when I put a post on his favorite things. He's anti-blog.

Anonymous said...

Yo Tago! Time for an update girlie! Miss ya!