Ahh, it is so good to be camping again. Joey our 4 year old neighbor has been wanting to go camping with Eric and I for a few weeks. So we invited the Perin's to go camping at Mt. Tamalpais. We had a lot of fun.
Reagenne, Joey and I at our camp site.
Eric is showing the kids where we are going hiking.
Hiking with the Perin's (Joey, Reagenne, Amanda and Joe) at Rocky Point Beach, just south of Stilson beach.
The tide was low enough that we were able to go tide pooling. Joey is pointing at a seastar.
We were able to pick these seastars out of the water. We found many different sizes and shapes.
Reagenne with a little help from Eric made this crab sandwich for lunch.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Camping at Mt. Tam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Ah, Good times, good times.
Love your pictures! (Crab sandwich! Haha.) We had so much fun with y'all!...actually, It was SUPER FUN! (;
That looked like fun. I have never seen a live sea star. That one in your pic was so huge!
Man looks like a lot of fun!
ohh I want to go camping so bad.. It looks like fun! I love the crab sandwich.
Looks like a really fun camping trip! I wish that we could camp like that here! That sea star is awesome!
I thnk eric will haveto keep a eye your little new boyfriend Tagen. He is such a sweetie. You have the best adventures there, cant wait till you come back to teach us all your adventures!
I showed Elliott the pics of the sea stars and he said, "Are they going to give them to us?" I told him no and he keeps asking me why not. "Why aren't Eric and Tagen going to give them to us?" Funny. That looks like a cool camping spot. Our plan is to do more of that this summer. We need to get a big tent- any suggestions? Adam likes the springbar kind.
Post a Comment