Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Job


I was at work today and I found this picture of my office view. I love my job. I get to be outside everyday to teach kids about wildlife and the environment around them. I have never been so happy with my employment. The people I work with are awesome. I have learned some cool stuff about birds and other wildlife. I would say that I am a naturalist but my Dad would say that I am a tree hugger.

14 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Tagen! I saw your blog on the WX website. Wow, I haven't seen you since high school! You look awesome! Your kitties are very cute too! Come visit my blog. It's brockandjill.blogspot.com
Jill Peterson (Clark)

Anonymous said...

holy cow Tago! living the dream!!! And can I even tell you how much I love that you put sugarhill gang on your music list??? You rock! Come visit me.

Brynn said...

That is so awesome! not too many people get to work doing something they love! That is an awesome picture!

Cami said...

Tagen!!! I have not seen you in so long!!!!!!!! It looks like you are enjoying life, that is so awesome! I'm kind of suprised you have two cats though, I always thought you were more of a dog lover. Anyways, you can find my blog from the WX website too. I think it's schowclan.blogspot.com if I remember right (I've got a couple). Come say "hi" I'd love to hear from you!!

Andria said...

Hey Tagen! I also found your blog throught the WX blog website...That is an amazing picture.

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Tag,
I'm so happy you love your job. You deserve to have a job that you love, after all the other crappy ones you've had. That picture is really neat! Love ya sis

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

By the way Bridger and I jammed to your "My Humps" song on your site.. Awesome music! Bridger loved it

Amanda Hardman said...

TAGEN!!! I'm so glad you have a blog! I was thinking about you the other day and was hoping you would start one...and then all of a sudden you have one! Great pictures by the way. You're a natural photographer. How are you guys? We miss sharing a wall with you!!!

sinika said...

Ahhh! I was going to call you guys and make you start a blog, because you're always doing cool things, going to cool places and taking fun pictures! I'm so glad you are doing one! I can't wait to show the boys your pics and pics of cowboy and boo! I love the sunset. At Mr. Carpet in the winter time we had this huge window and so many cool sunsets, and Adam's Dad would always come and shut the blinds! I would be like, "Hey!" and open them back up....noone else even noticed them! I love sunsets! I'm so happy to see you guys- even if it is through blogging! We miss you!

lindsey v said...

That is so cool that we started blogs right at the same time! I love it! It feels like we can see each other every few days, sort of.

The Rogers said...

I didnt know you had a blog? OK so I stoled your address from Amanda's blog :P
Love the pic of your view at work, very nice. O and now that you have a blog you have to tell the Duck story.

Anonymous said...

It's so great to see you two are so happy! Enjoy your time of traveling. I think it is important to get out with your loved one and see the site's in life.
See ya soon! - Brooke & Jermemy

Ambler Fam said...

hey Tagen, its Amy Moosman, Andys little sister I was up tonight with a sick kid and trying to kill time and found your site. It was fun to find out what you were up to. How is your fam??

Ambler Fam said...

It was so good to hear from you! I was looking through some pictures and I don't know if you remember the pic of me and you with those big google eyes we stuck over our eyes.. anyway I know I was just a stupid little sister but thanks for always being so nice to me I loved hanging out with you guys and your family! Things are going great here. We are happy and learning to adjust to two kids. We are living in West Jordan out by Jordan Landing and wanting to be back in North Salt Lake, but grateful we are still so close to family. My family is doing great. Andy has 2 kids and is living in Woods Cross, Heather is married and living in NSL, Michelle graduated from LDS BC in Interior Design and left shortly after to North Carolina on her mission. Peter is in Kentucky on his mission and they are both due back around December 2008(you can find links to all their blogs on my page well all but Chelle and Peter)Mom and Dad are doing well and still in NSL and will be till they die I'm sure. I can't believe Jami is almost to two kids thats crazy! What am I saying its crazy I have two kids. Anyway sorry this is so long.. write me at amymoosman@hotmail.com so I can have your email address and won't have to go on and on in your blog he he he. Thanks for writing me back! Hope to hear from you again soon!