Monday, March 3, 2008

Flowers



It is really weird when Eric has to mow the lawn in February. But it is even crazier that we can grow flowers and vegetables all year around. I have decided my call in life is to garden. I love to garden. It is so neat to plant a seed and watch it grow into something fabulous. Here are some pictures of a few flowers that have blossomed this winter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Totally jealous that you have to this to look at and I have to stare at bare tree's and snow!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Tagen!! I'm glad you started a blog.. It looks really good! I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you again soon.. Love ya sis,
Jami

Brynn said...

Yay Tagen! I'm glad you're a blogger!! How does your husband like Chiropractor school? I work for a chiropractor (when I'm not on bedrest) and enjoy getting adjusted. If we move back to Utah, I'll have to look you guys up! And, I'm going to add you as my friend! I'm glad to find you again!!

Neff III family said...

Tag- Cool blog. Come see us in Utah soon