Well, this is the first month that Finnley has gotten sick. Holy Cow, having a sick kid is the worst. I don't know how all of you do it with more then one kid. I think with all of the traveling Finnley's body needed a rest. So we took a break but not very long and we were off to California, Moab and Wyoming.
Finnley is losing a lot of her baby fat because she is moving around like crazy. I can't keep up with her. She loves to pull things off the shelf and out of the cupboard.
She is saying ball, bear, and hi. It is the cutest thing ever. She can sign for milk and more.
Lately, she has been doing really silly faces. She has what we call the fizz face. She scrunches up her nose and smiles really big. She also like to laugh when you are laughing. She loves to wave. She will wave at the cat, the fish, the chickens, some random kid, pretty much anything that moves.
This month she went to Disneyland. She really liked all of the rides. Her favorite ride was It's a smile World. She was dancing and wanted to touch all of the characters. We went there during their Halloween festivities and we got treats and Finnley got to wear her outfit. I think the part she liked best about California is the beach and he cousins.
She also went to Wyoming to visit Grandma and Grandpa. She really liked getting to know the horses and playing with friends and family. She seemed to even like the freezing hike we went on.
Eric and I ran a race in Moab. Finnley of course came along. We need someone to babysit ant it just happened that Darrell was down and he watched her will we ran. Thanks Darrell! While we were there we decided to check out the amazing Arches National Park.





No comments:
Post a Comment