Monday, August 3, 2009

Hiking and The Wildflowers

One of the reason's that Eric and I moved to Utah is because we have easy access to the mountains. So I have been on many hikes this summer. Right now the wildflowers are awesome.

On the 24th of July I went on a hike with Jami, Foster and Eric.

Jami and Foster at the top of Cecret Lake in Alta.

Eric and Foster.

Foster loves food so much he thought he would show me his pretzel. Cute little boy.

Foster did so well in the backpack. On the way back from the lake he fell fast asleep.

I dedicate this shot to my cousin Clark. Yes, that is right I am supporting the fanny.

Jami doing her model pose in the mountains.


The flowers were so beautiful I felt like Frolicking in them.

4 comments:

The Rogers said...

Wow what a amazing view! I need to come vist you and go on a hike.

lindsey v said...

Love the Fanny pack! Sometimes I just wish I could use one. They really are convenient for the times when you have more than what will fit in your pockets but less than what you need a purse for. But I don't have one and probably will never pay money for one.

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

What a beautiful view! Looks like fun. : )

Manda said...

Uh. We wanna go hiking with you guys! Those flowers ARE beautiful, and I bet you did frolick in them. (;
~Manda