.... Is March 25th
Here's why she is so much fun to be around:
She's great with kids.
She has a nack for all types of animal language.
She finds ways to learn new things without any excuses.
She packs light so that we can travel anywhere, anytime.
She helped smash my fear of sharks :o)
No outdoor activity will ever be too much for her.
She promotes life in everything she touches.
She reminds us all to stay young.
Happy Birthday Sweeties!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tagen's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
Very cool post! Happy Birthday Tagen! I hope it's awesome. : )
Happy Birthday Tagen! Hope you have a good one!
Aww, so cute Erkki!
Happy birthday Tagen! Do something fun!
Happy Birthday Tagen! Hope you have a great one! I hope you know we love you so much! (You have such a cool wife Erkki- too bad we can't all be like her...)
Happy birthday from the Marsh!
Hey Tag, I know it's late so you probably won't read this tonight but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! I've been meaning to get to your blog all day to tell you but I got busy, but I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day!!
PS that canoe brings back oh SO MANY memories. I think that might have been the one you knock me out with.
Hey Tags- We had so much fun with you guys last night. Thanks for always keeping us laughing.. Your the greatest sister! Love ya!
Great post Eric! Love ya too..
Happy Birthday Tag! You're awesome, and I hope you had an Awesome day!
You have such a sweet husband too...great post Eric. (:
Hey Tagen Happy Birthday hope it was a good one! Are you hanging in there? Im thinking about you! Good luck - Love your stand on the whole birthing thing "camping". Giving birth is so amazing especially when you see that child for the first time! keep us updated on any news!
Post a Comment