
What are we having? A boy or a girl. We will not find out until April 2009. Eric and I have decided to not find out until the baby is born. I know, I know I have heard it all. When technology is so great why would you not find out now? Don't you want to decorate the babies room? Won't it be easier for baby showers? Yes, Yes, and Yes. I have decided to put a little mystery in my life and drive my mother completely crazy. Just kidding mom. I always thought it was a little weird myself that people would not find out but now that I am prego I think it is quite exciting. No one knew what I was when I was in the womb and I turned out just fine.
Everyone thinks I am having a boy. My grandpa did the string and needle test on my belly and says it is a girl. At least we have a 50/50 chance.
So what do you think is in my belly, a boy, girl or squirrel?
Monday, October 20, 2008
Boy or Girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





23 comments:
Oh my you guys! I am dying to know for you! Can I go to the ultrasound and just know for myself?? Ha! Ha! I think it's going to be a girl. A lil' Tagen. That's my guess...for now. Love you guys! Hope you're feeling GREAT again!
I was thinking a girl too. You guys are just strong people not to find out. I couldn't do it in a million years!
You deserve to do it however you want! Way to take that control, Tagen (and Eric)!!!
Talk about a long wait! You're brave, there's no way I could not know when there's so much to do before and after the little munchkin graces you with him/her presence. Have fun buying neutral colors for everything!
Oh Yay!!! I think that is the only way to do it! There aren't that many surprises left in life. I never found out what I was having either and it made that day that much more exciting. And don't worry about getting "things" done before the baby comes. Things just work out and babies really don't care. They just want to be loved!
How fun, well I can't wait until April to see what your having. You need to post some pictures of your cute belly. I am sure you are just the cutest pregnant mom ever. I hope your feeling better. Miss ya.
Good for you!!! that's what we have done with our kids and it seriously makes it so fun! Then you are actually excited to push it out! :) And yes, I think you should post some belly pictures! I am so excited for you! Congratulations again!
Hum, well Im over what your having as long as you and baby "It" are healthy is all I care about. But if I was to guess, I would say..........................a girl perhaps just because I want to shop till I drop. However boy or girl it will be loved beyond measure!!!
Hmmm....growing up I thought you would have boys but I don't know; I'm going to say a boy since most the other posts said girl:) Good luck, I'm still so excited for you!! Hope your feeling good!~Cami
Way to go Tag! I could never do that, the unknown would drive me nuts! lol.. I'm way excited for you... and I'm going to go with girl!! The needle test has worked everytime for me, so maybe your grandpa's onto something! :)
Good for you. I think I want to wait with our next. It'll be so fun and exciting during the labor and something to wonder about.
I think a boy. There was a girl run for a while, now we need more boys to marry all these girls, and for others things too.
Hey Tag! Your so funny.. I think it will make it such a fun day when you have your babe with such a big surprise! I'm soooo excited! I'm going with Gramps I think your having a girl. I can't wait until April! Love ya Sis.
ARE YOU KIDDING!!!I have been waiting to hear what you are having....I am so excited either way! I always admire people who can wait!
I think that's the way to go. Everyone says that either way (find out now or later) it's still a surprise, but speaking from experience, it was more fun being surprised at the birth (Silas)than the ultrasound (Asher). Otherwise it's like knowing in advance what you're getting for Christmas. Some people like that, but I like surprises.
I did not find out with our first. Not by choice. They did the ultrasound to early. But it drove me crazy. It was exciting though. With the other 2 it was so much easier to know what they were so I could have everything bought. I was tired of neutral colors. Can't wait to see the new addition to the family.
congrats to you! im so excited about your great news i had no idea so im glad i checked out your blog today. that is awesome if you can hold out to find out what it is. i can't guess what it is unless i see you so take a full body picture and post it!!!
Tagen I am so excited for you. I didn't find out on my last baby what we were having and I loved it. It was a lot of fun. I think that you will like the surprise.
YAY! I think you've made an excellent choice! You know my stand on the matter...if you were supposed to know, God would have given your belly a zipper or something. (: (Although I did seriously consider finding out withthis baby)
We'll be in the same boat together, and you'll have an extra incentive to get through that labor! It's a.........
Reags is looking at your pictures as I type and saying, "That's Eric, and that's Tagen! Mommy move. I wanna see. I wanna see Eric and Tagen. Look at Eric's hat! That's funny! (?) He's smiling, with teeth like that...(Shows me her teeth) I wanna see them."
Squirrel I know it....yep Squirrel for sure! :)
Now I have some autumn pictures in my blog. They are not so good, but something at least!
One of each!
Jordan
Hey Tag, So i didnt know a better way to get a hold of you to tell you that you have recieved one item of mail at our house. Grandma and Grandpa are in St George, so i will be delivering all upsates on if you recieve any mail :) All you have is a little post card from Salt Lake school district saying they recieved your application. You probably already know that... but i thought I would tell you anyway! I am so excited for you to come home and have that cute little baby whatever it may be! love ya!
I'm guessin a GIRL
7 lbs 8 oz.
Post a Comment