Friday, June 13, 2008

Surprise visit to Utah

This last weekend my mom and dad were suppose to visit us but instead we surprised my sister and Eric's mom and came to Utah. We were there less then 24 hours but we had a blast and it was nice to see our families.

The Parker girls and Bridger.


Bridger is such a cute little boy and he is so much fun to play with.


Sitting on Grandpa's face.


Enjoying a nice game of cards with Grandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

Millertime said...

I bet your family loved your surprise. Your nephew is darling. You look like you had so much fun in the few days you were there. I hope your doing well.

Anonymous said...

I bet they LOVED it!! Wish I could have seen you... Let me know when you come in town and have some time! I would love to see you!