As many of you know I changed jobs midway between Eric's school year and we have had to budget well with smaller pay. I went from making okay money as a school teacher to making not so much as a naturalist. We have been making ends meet and I am much happier and healthier as a result.
A month ago we were having issues with the little truck passing smog so we were saving some money to get that fixed. While we were saving, our catalytic converter was stolen (we were informed by the police that it contains valuable platinum when melted down). We only had liability insurance on the truck because it was so old, so that put a crunch on what money we had saved. A few days ago we came home to find an envelope with some money in it to help us fix our truck. We don't know who gave us that money but we are SOOOO grateful. We obviously have a great group of friends and we know that God works through people to show us miracles. Thank you!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Our Little Miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow, that's really cool! Good for you!
That is so nice! You must have great friends out there! You are very lucky!
That really is the sweetest story! What Awesome friends..
Don't you love those moments when you are reminded that there are some great people on this earth?!
I tagged you in a post on my blog.
I thought it would be fun to get to know you better!
Post a Comment