Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interview with Eric



1.) What is your full name?
Eric Lynn McEntire

2.) How long have we been married?
4 years and 9 months

3.) What is your dream job?
To be a great doctor of the nervous system (chiropractor).

4.) What is your claim to fame?
I was on the Price is Right before Bob Barker retired.

5.) What do you like to do?
Run, travel, bike, play soccer and the guitar, and kiss Tagen.

6.) What is your biggest fear?
That I will not live up to my potential.

7.) What animal describes you?
Monkey-Bananas are to monkeys as chocolate is to me. I will swing from any tree to find a good piece of chocolate.

8.) If you could choose any era to live in what would it be?
1950's-Because I love the classic hamburger and shake. Everybody had good dancing moves.

9.) What is a major goal for 2008?
Have a plan to open an office in Utah.

10.) What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Chocolate, music and did I say chocolate?

11.) What do you love about Tagen?
Freckles, well defined arms and the fact that she will dance or sing at any given moment.

Ladies,
It is fun interviewing your husband.
It's good quality time.
So do it!
You will be surprised what they come up with.

11 comments:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

When I get one I'll post it for ya!
Hi! I'm Eric's cousin Kayley from Montana!

sinika said...

I loved it Tagen! Isn't my brother the best? I'm so glad he married such a great girl. Now he needs to interview you!

P.S. We miss you guys too! Love ya! ;)

sinika said...

I keep forgetting to tell you that the other day we went to the condo and right when Ollie woke up he said, "Are we at Tagen's?" I thought it was so funny, because he was only 19 months when we visited you guys last! Hopefully this means he has Adam's memory, and not like mine!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of you guys! Super cute! This was a fun one to read! Hope you guys are doing well. Do you think that you will make it home for the class reunion?

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Eric is defiantly a Chocoholic! We can't wait to see you guys over the 4th!!Yahhhh

lindsey v said...

We love our little Eric! I can just picture him now swinging from tree to tree to work on someone's nervous system.
I'm glad you guys put that countdown till Eric's done with school. It's getting me excited!

Manda said...

Haha! You guys crack me up. You've got your hands full, Tag. (:

Angie H said...

Great idea, Tagen. He's right, too -- you've always been someone who will dance and sing at any moment! That's why you're so fun!

Britty said...

Tagen - I didn't even know you started a blog! It's so cute. It is just not fair to see the list of place you guys have visited. I'm so sadly under-traveled. I loved the interview...I'll have to see if Brandon would go for that. He's a little resistant to blogging sometimes!

Kathryn said...

So cute! I love it! Eric is a great guy.

Jill said...

Hey Tagen. That was so cute. You guys sound like a super cute couple.