
A~attached or single~ attached
B~best friend~ Laura and Eric
C~cake or pie~ pie, I love my Grandma's pumpkin pie
D~day of choice~ Saturday, this is my Friday and I can sleep in on Sunday.
E~essential item~ Q-tips
F~favorite color~orange- I like to look like it is hunting season.
G~gummi bears or worms~ Haribo gummi bears
H~hometown~ Bountiful, UT
I~indulgences~ Cinnamon bears and hot bathes
J~january or july~ July in Wyoming ( I love the fireworks) and January in Utah (I love the snow)
K~kids~ 2 cats
L~life is incomplete without~ Eric- He is champ. He always does the dishes for me, he always says I am beautiful (even when I look like crap), he is great at shredding cheese, cutting strawberries and he is the most Christ like person I have ever met.
M~marriage date~ August 16, 2003
N~number of siblings~ 1 sister- Jami
O~oranges or apples~ oranges- I just don't like to peel them so I have Eric do it for me.
P~phobias or fears~ spiders- I am getting better now that I am a naturalist and have to touch and look at them a lot.
Q~quotes~ Live like you were dying. by Tim McGraw. Life sucks and then you die-What my 3rd grade teacher told me. ( I know this one is very inspiring). I do like the scripture 1 Nephi 3:10, I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded.
R~reason to smile~ Funny jokes, being with my family, going to Wyoming and when I see my nieces and nephews.
S~season~ Spring - I love the flowers!
T~tag three~ Jami, Mary Jo (Mom), and who ever else wants to do it.
U~unknown fact about me~ I went on a 35 day backpacking trip in the Wind Rivers in Wyoming. The whole trip was on the Travel Channel.
V~vegetarian or meat eater~ Meat eater- I tried to be a vegetarian for a little while, it didn't last long, I like steak too much. I just don't like chicken on the bone and chili.
W~worst habit~Biting my finger nails
X~ x-rays or ultrasounds~ I have had both. I like when they put the jelly stuff on your belly for and ultrasound but I hate when I have pee and they are pushing on my belly.
Y~your favorite food~ Salsa and chips
Z~zodiac sign~ Aries
Sunday, June 15, 2008
A~B~C's Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
It was so fun to read about you. You are such a sweet person with so much to offer.
This was fun to read Tag... makes me miss you even more. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment