Eric and I found a secret beach in Half Moon Bay. Not very many people know how to get there and I love it because it is not crowded like the rest of California. It has been really hot the last week so we decided to get out of the heat and head to the beach. We went with the Perin's and we had a hecka good time (That's how they say it in Nor Cal)
Eric loves to build sand castles and he found a friend (Joey) who loves to play in the sand as much as he does.
While the guys built a man's castle...
The ladies enjoy the sun.
The girls are adding a women's touch to this manly castle.
Joey and Eric collecting shells.
Reagenne collecting shells. She is such a cutie.
Eric and I have a new adopted son. We borrow him during the day and drop him off at night. Thanks Amanda and Joe.
The Beach Crew!
The end product. This castle rocks. Nice job Joey!
This is the guard for our sand castle. Lets hope he can protect this castle from the waves.
Monday, May 19, 2008
The Secret Beach
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
OMGosh. You did NOT just say 'hecka.'
Those kids are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Thanks for sharing your secret beach with us...we won't take anyone else or tell them where it is...without your permission, of course.
I love the sand castle, nice work! Your new adopted son is darling.. I can't wait to go to the beach with you guys again.
How fun, I wish we could just up and go to the beach... well you know we have the great salt lake beach he he he.. but a REAL beach!
LOok at the sand castle! it lokks like you guys had a blast! The beach is beautiful
Hey, I found your blog through Jami's. I had no idea you guys were such world travelers!!! You guys are living the dream. Well, I hope Eric is hanging in there with school, and that your job continues to be so fun.
Ok, so I have to ask, is this the beach you took dad and to? The one that we hiked to, then you say "mom dont look there is a naked man" so ofcourse I look and sure enough naked man but he was wearing a nice hat. Then he struts back to a cave and out comes two naked men. Ahhh the adventures I have with you Tagen!!! Luv ya mom
Oooh, a secret beach! Sounds so much cooler when it's a secret. Looks like fun. Joey is lucky to have you two as neighbors.
how fun! we miss you guys!
Those are such good pictures! I love the misty one with Eric and Joey. You guys must have a nice camera, I love your blog header picture too. I always have to make sand castles when I am at a beach too.
I think that is seriously the coolest castle I have ever seen! Those pictures of Eric with Joey are so stinkin' cute. He looks like he will make a great dad someday.
Post a Comment